We are a community driven school that believes in providing a positive and respectful learning environment. We will prepare our children to participate responsibly in a global, diverse and rapidly changing 21st century.
Accordingly, WE BELIEVE:
- in engaging all students in the process of learning
- learning is life –long
- each child is unique
- in the qualities of respect, acceptance and appreciation of diversity, peaceful resolution of conflict, and good humor for all
- our learning community needs to be prepared to utilize technology in our rapidly changing world
- teachers, students, and parents are responsible and accountable for student learning
- learning needs to prepare students to live, work, and succeed anywhere.
- in providing students with experience in leadership, cooperative learning and independent study
- education is a cooperative venture in which students, parents, staff, and the community share responsibility
- global knowledge and foreign language competency enrich the quality of life and create greater opportunities in the world at large
- community school-based coordination, delivery of support services in economic development, recreation, social services and health care for families will improve academic performance.